Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Surprise, Surprise

I just received a few older Bowman Baseball boxes as a late birthday gift from my sister. I guess 30+ years of psychological torture at her hand has finally paid off. I now have:

(1) 2004 Bowman DP&P
(1) 2005 Bowman DP&P
(1) 2006 Bowman
(1) 2006 Bowman DP&P

I'll open some later and post the highlights. I was just watching Selig and Fehr do their full-o-crap two step in front of Congress. I think I need a bath.

Shameless Plug Department...If you're going to be a regular reader of this blog you'd better get used to Shameless Plugs. From time to time I will plug stuff that I dig and hope like-minded emotionally damaged individuals feel the same way. Today's shameless plug is for:

The Boomer and Carton radio show.

These guys (QB Boomer Esiason and Craig Carton) do a morning sports/humor/chicks/guy stuff show on WFAN every morning here in the Big Apple. They are hilarious and I think they deserve a listen. Check out some of their antics at here.

No comments: